[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

Re: [Exit 75] Pre-sale SF and LA tickets sold out?

From: "Kevin Hawkins" <kevin_hawkins@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:37:47 -0600
Subject: Re: [Exit 75] Pre-sale SF and LA tickets sold out?
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

Well, I've heard some feedback from others, and it sounds like
*some* people ended up with tickets, so it wasn't completely
bunk. I still hold that the whole process is suspect, though,
which is not a surprise to me; I expected as much when I saw
this random "mom-and-pop" ticket pre-sale. Seeing these
tickets already on eBay does a lot to confirm my lack of faith.

Anyway, I can't say I didn't anticipate this. I recommend
tuning in to the TicketMaster process at the end of the week.
I'm guessing we'll all have much more success with that.

I've never liked presales anyway. :)

Yours in quasi-bitterness :)
Kevin