[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

Re: [Exit 75] Pre-sale SF

From: <astralia@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:12:11 -0800
Subject: Re: [Exit 75] Pre-sale SF
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

Hey guys --

I have some good news and some bad news about San Francisco tickets.

Bad news?  There were tickets -- I know, because I got a pair.

Good news?  They're REALLY fairly inadequate - row S.  (That's row 18
by my calculations.)

Why does this qualify as bad/good?  Well, with the extremely high
quality of available seats (yes, that's sarcasm) I imagine those of
you who didn't get tickets at the crap presale today will probably get
much better seats than I did when the real sale happens.   So for all
of you who feel bad that you couldn't get through, I bring the
distinct possibility of good tidings - you'll probably do a hell of a
lot better than me buying from ticketmaster on Sunday.

Much love and shared annoyance,

Christina.

who *really* would have preferred Tori stop in Portland or (bless her)
Eugene instead of just Seattle and San Francisco...way too far to
travel for me.