[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

Re: [Exit 75] San Francisco

From: violet@torithoughts.org
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 11:58:43 -0800
Subject: Re: [Exit 75] San Francisco
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

>I've never seen anything like this - is she really selling out these shows
>in seconds??

No.  The problem is the scalpers at the ticket outlets, working from the
inside.  (Everyone always wonders how scalpers get such great tickets when
the rest of us struggle.  Well, there's the "secret.")  The system is
corrupt and unlikely to change, because it's highly lucrative.

>I'm depressed :(

Most of us are saying this right along with you.

At least we're going to have more shows later in the summer.  Those should
be easy to get tickets for.

Violet
xoxox