[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] someone to goto the aug 8th show with

From: sheri peterson <junta92@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 13:28:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [Exit 75] someone to goto the aug 8th show with
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

If anyone is going to the aug. 8th show via ATL
airport and wants to share cab fare from the airport
with me, please let me know. I guess its about 21
miles from the airport to Chastain Park Ampatheater,
according to yahoomaps.com. Or, if anyone who lives in
Atlanta knows if there is any other transportation to
the venue from the airport besides taxi, please let me
know.
Thanks,
sheri
junta92@yahoo.com