[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

Re: [Exit 75] ticketstoday refunds for SD // Concord presale

From: Heather Allen <foreveratorifan42@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 19:38:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [Exit 75] ticketstoday refunds for SD // Concord presale
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

What number did you call Lisa? Did they upgrade you or
just give you money back or what?
Thanks
Heather

PS: I emailed them about this, because I had already
bought Row 6 seats at full freaking price and realized
better seats were had by others WAY after I bought
mine...so now no closer ones available! grrrr

 So, if anyone ended up worse off

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs