[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

Re: [Exit 75] ticketstoday refunds for SD // Concord presale

From: Heather Allen <foreveratorifan42@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:39:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [Exit 75] ticketstoday refunds for SD // Concord presale
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

I called the number and the gal was friendly enough.
She said they have contacted their client rep about
this last night at 6pm and are awaiting his call back
about the situation and what's going on.  I told her
that I thought it was extremely unfair to people to do
this and that I would like to know what's going on
with it.  She said to call back later today or even
tomorrow and that hopefully they'd have an answer for
us.

Her name was Lisa also :P  So, I will probably call
them tomorrow about what's going on...
Heather

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs