[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] Ticketstoday Unofficial Poll

From: "Landa Ainsworth" <landa_a@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 19:59:26 -0700
Subject: [Exit 75] Ticketstoday Unofficial Poll
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

Hi everyone,

I am trying to figure out if anyone got really good seats through any of the Tickets today pre-sales for the summer leg. Based on what I pulled on every pre-sale I did, I saw virtually nothing in the first 15-20 rows during the so-called pre -sale. Maybe I am slow to learn, but I still get suckered by the "pre-sale tix have to be the best" mentality. Of course, I am only going to a few shows so I wondered if this was the same across the board or (naturally) just the shows I am going to (Seattle, Ridgefield, Concord). If anyone has any input, I'd like to hear it.

Thanks,
~Landa