[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] Two AMAZING Chicago tickets for sale: 11th row, right center!

From: Jake Giles <toriphile8282@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 16:19:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [Exit 75] Two AMAZING Chicago tickets for sale: 11th row, right center!
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

Hello everyone :)

I have two extra tickets to Tori's August 31st show in
Chicago at the Jay Pritzker Pavilion.

The seats are located in section 105, Row K, seats 9
and 10. This is 11th row! Not to mention, it's right
center so you will have a great view of Tori playing
the entire time.

I am asking for the exact amount I paid for them:
$139.76

Payment is only accepted by Money Order.

Please note that these were purchased during a
Musictoday presale... if you are unfamiliar with their
presale methods, they do not ship the tickets until
very near the event. I've heard two weeks before as a
rough estimate. Therefore, I do not have the tickets
yet. I have the receipt and everything though, so I do
have proof of purchase.

If you are interested in these tickets, please email
me at toriphile8282@yahoo.com If you do want the
tickets, I will reserve them for you when they come
and I will notify you the moment I get them so payment
can be sent.

I am really desperate to get these off my hands. Being
short an extra 140 bucks isn't good when you're
seventeen hehe. So please do not hesitate to email me!

Thank you,
Jake Giles, Illinois.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs