[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

Re: [Exit 75] Phoenix pre-sale

From: <heatherklein@cableone.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:27:31 -0700
Subject: Re: [Exit 75] Phoenix pre-sale
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

Yes, they did- I just heard from Lisa at Ticketstoday. She explained that there was a mistake and said that I could
get a refund if I wanted one. Then she said that section 1 was the Gold section (nope- not true). I told her that the
venue itself wasn't offering sections 1 or 7 for this show. I gave her my order number and she said that my "Gold"
tickets were actually in section 6... so, YMMV. I suggest everyone call Ticketstoday and find out where your seats
actually are! Good luck!

Heather

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:21 , 'Turk, Ann' <ATurk@PIRNIE.COM> sent: