[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] Last Minute Camden Trek from NYC (Help?)

From: B A <szerelem01@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 02:25:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [Exit 75] Last Minute Camden Trek from NYC (Help?)
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

Coming out of lurkdom for a second... ;)

I rushed to a Camden ticket on a whim when great seats
came up--if anyone has advice on how to get there &
back from NYC, I'd greatly appreciate it.  I know very
little about the NJ transit system, don't have a car
and can't stay overnight.  Would taking the NJ transit
train to Trenton, and then catching the bus to the
tweeter be best?  Is anyone familiar with the
directions for the connection?

Or, hey, are there any other NYers who wouldn't mind
company on the way?

Thanks for any advice,
Marie