[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] Woodinville and Ridgefield tickets for sale

From: Brian K Tanaka <btanaka@well.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 22:30:47 -0700
Subject: [Exit 75] Woodinville and Ridgefield tickets for sale
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

Due to unforseen circumstances, I have the following tickets for sale:

Woodinville/Seattle:
3 Lawn Tickets.
$45 each (less than I paid), or any reasonable offer.

Woodinville/Seattle:
Pair: Sec A, Row I, Seats 1 and 2.
I paid $181.60 for the pair and would like to get the same, but I'll take a
resonable offer.

Ridgefield (Portland):
Sec 102, Row H, Seat 5.
$62.75 or any reasonable offer.

For the Woodinville tickets, I must have an email from you by noon tomorrow
(Thursday 9/28).

For the Ridgefield ticket, I must have an email from you by midnight tomorrow
(Thursday 9/28).

All transactions must be at the venue, day of show. (Though of course you
can buy Ridgefield from me in Woodinville.)

Thanks!