[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] ISO: LA tickets.

From: "David Mobley" <dmobley@fastmail.fm>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 22:07:53 -0700
Subject: [Exit 75] ISO: LA tickets.
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

Just curious, anyone have a good pair of tickets to the LA show they
need to unload?   A free saturday has me pretty much deciding to go hit
the last show of the tour, and I'd really prefer to have some good seats
if I'm going to go.   Something in the center of section A would be
fantastic, something in the pit would make my day.     If anyone has
anything, I'd love to hear from you.
--
  David Mobley
  dmobley@fastmail.fm