[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] 1 x ticket for sale to Manchester Apollo gig, UK, 5th July

From: "Victoria Harold" <angelofmusic89@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 10:03:32 +0000
Subject: [Exit 75] 1 x ticket for sale to Manchester Apollo gig, UK, 5th July
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

due to panic and time constraints, i've been forced to put this ticket on Ebay... so please if you are interested go to ebay.co.uk, and find my listing... my name is vicandandy2003, and you can use the "Buy It Now" function to be in immediate possession of the ticket. i'm selling for £35, face value (i bought through Ticketmaster and have included the admin fee i was charged too) for the stalls, row MM, either seat 39 or 40 (you'll be sat next to me!) i will bring the ticket to the gig as it's too late to post it, and we can make an exchange (or you can pay immediately via PayPal, whichever!)

good luck and thanks for reading :)

Victoria x

Win tickets to the sold out Live Earth concert! http://liveearth.uk.msn.com