[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] wallingford tickets for sale

From: gaseous clay <woj@smoe.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 10:57:32 -0400
Subject: [Exit 75] wallingford tickets for sale
To: fiercest clams <precious-things@smoe.org>,exit75@torithoughts.org

a friend of mine and i each bought a pair of tickets to the wallingford
show but now our respective significant others can not go to the
concert.  so, we are using one pair and selling the other.

the pair for sale are in section 101, row J, seats 1 & 2 -- so they are
on the (house) right side of the center orchestra, 10 rows back, right
on the aisle.

here's a seating chart for the oakdale (chevrolett, whatever) theatre
to give you an idea of where they are:

http://media.ticketmaster.com/en-us/tmimages/venue/maps/ny5/12424s.gif

and there is a nifty flash applet which will show you what the view
from those seats will look like at:

http://www.livenation.com/venue/getVenue/venueId/805/

i paid $122 for the pair, including all the ticketmaster changes but
will let them go for $100.

please drop me a line off list if you are interested!

woj