[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] Oakland 1, 2 Tickets For Sale

From: Ryan Connolly <ryan@pureirishstout.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 09:33:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [Exit 75] Oakland 1, 2 Tickets For Sale
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

Hey kids-

I have a few extra sets of tickets for sale for the first two Oakland  shows. I basically bought 3 seats for the Saturday show, then decided to  upgrade from BALC to ORCH seats, and had to buy 4 in ORCH and have one  extra. I've sadly decided to forgo the Friday show in favor of the  other two...

Here we go:

Friday, Dec 7th: 2 seats (together) ORCH Row K, seats 113-115. $135 for  the pair. These are really good seats!

Saturday, Dec 8th: 3 seats (together) BALC Row F, Seats 1-5. I paid  $200... but I'm willing to deal on these. Accent on "deal"

Saturday, Dec 8th: 1 seat, ORCH Row J. $65.

I live in the Bay Area (Menlo Park) and I'm sure we can work out a way  to meet up to exchange tickets.

Thanks!

-Ryan