[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] Seattle Radio Station PreSale

From: Sarah Perry <sarahperry@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 14:28:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [Exit 75] Seattle Radio Station PreSale
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

Does anyone have any info on this Pre-sale tomorrow?
TM is showing a "Radio Information Pre-Sale" for
Friday at 10am.

I'm not from Seattle, but planning to attend the show
there and I'm wondering if someone could fill me in?

Thanks!

And I'm one of the ones who clicked in to buy pre-sale
tickets literally seconds after the sale started and
no dice. :(

Sarah