[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

Re: [Exit 75] Pre-sale SF and LA tickets sold out?

From: "Kevin Hawkins" <kevin_hawkins@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:43:28 -0600
Subject: Re: [Exit 75] Pre-sale SF and LA tickets sold out?
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

Michael Weiss-Malik wrote:

Not only that, but my experience every time I've bought pre-sale tickets (last 2 tours maybe?) has been that better tickets are available in the normal sale anyway, with the same amount of effort.

I've had exactly the same experience with pre-sales. I always end up
going back to them, just to see if anything good comes up. But I
rarely buy during pre-sales anymore, because I've ended up with better
tickets during the normal time, pretty much every time.

This is why the whole pre-sale paradigm leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
What should be a reward for being a more involved fan always seems to
be more of a penalty to me, like they know you're desperate enough to
buy tickets that you'll take whatever they give you.

Still hoping that Tori will have fanclub tickets one day,
Kevin