[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

Re: [Exit 75] San Francisco

From: violet@torithoughts.org
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 11:37:18 -0800
Subject: Re: [Exit 75] San Francisco
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

Kat wrote:
>I'm glad you got tickets, Violet. (: I'm curious though, did you go to your
>local ticketmaster outlet, use the phone, or go online?

Online.  But I didn't have any luck myself.  I was double-teamed with a
friend and they managed to pull up tickets, while I, on a separate computer
(a super-fast one, I might add) turned up nothing at all.  I was really
surprised.

>Kat, sad about not getting tickets herself.

The ticket situation here in the Bay Area is getting particularly ridiculous.

I'm betting that a lot of people who got tickets at the pre-sale were also
looking for better tickets today, so there's a chance a lot of people might
have spare tix to sell.  If they do, hopefully they will post them here and
give the Exit 75/ToriTour members first crack at them.

Violet
xoxox