[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] SEATTLE PASSWORD HERE !!!!: KMTT

From: "Johnny Endicott" <jhardrocktoriamos@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 07:25:48 +0000
Subject: [Exit 75] SEATTLE PASSWORD HERE !!!!: KMTT
To: mikewhy@iglou.com

Hi Everyone,

First: The Seattle Presale Password is: KMTT

Here's the link:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0F003A52B704F11E

THE DETAILS:

Today 2/25/2005 10:00am - 10:00pm - GOOD LUCK!!!! :)

THE DISCLAIMER: THIS MAY NOT BE REAL OR ACCURATE. BUT IT'S BETTER THAN NOTHING.

THE STORY:

I have been up for two days with no sleep and very little to eat. I get funny that way when Tori tix go onsale. So I finally got pissed (even though I scored a good ticket for SF) and got busy with Google.

While I was unable to find the password outright (I probably would have eventually, but this way was way better...), I DID find someone who SELLS PRESALE PASSWORDS on eBay and through PayPal! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? SICK!! SICK!!

So for a whopping $2.49 I bought a 24 hour username and password to get this info! Aren't I swell!!!

Anyway, I have three demands. They are non-negotiable.

1. SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE. / DO NOT BUY IT YOURSELF.

2. When Crazy Old Uncle Johnny gets on one of his rants late at night high on cheap beer and political venom FORGIVE ME.

3. Since I can't expect each and every one of you to send me ONE PENNY ON PAYPAL (although it would be a hoot to see how they billed me the commission fee...), or to MAIL me a penny (at a 34c loss), I would like anyone who uses this information to send me YOUR THOUGHTS. Hence I will be paying A PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS! Please send your thoughts with the subject "1c Thoughts" to me via email. I expect 249 emails. jhardrocktoriamos@hotmail.com

Seriously, I feel so bad for everyone (including Crazy Old Uncle Johnny) with all the presale nonsense yesterday, there has to be a way to get some pleasure out of this deal.

ENJOY AND GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COU Johnny ;)