[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] *sniff*sniff*

From: "DragonGrl" <ramoth@atlantic.devin.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 10:34:13 -0800
Subject: [Exit 75] *sniff*sniff*
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

I've been trying online since 9:59 am this morning, heh, for SF tickets, and
they've been "unavailable". Then I tried calling on the phone, got the usual
pleasant but robot-like TicketmasterDrone, and was told "Oh, I'm sorry, I
have bad news, there are no tickets available for that show anymore."

I'm sad.

I was hoping for at least a really bad ticket (not that you can have a
really bad seat in Davies Symphony Hall).

Sad and disappointed,
Kat

--

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you
have a right to be here, and whether or not it is clear to you, have no
doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

-- Desiderata