[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] FL tix

From: Lisa071573@aol.com
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 15:00:24 -0500
Subject: [Exit 75] FL tix
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

The presales for FL are still working, you just have to keep trying. I was just able to get a row H orchestra seat for Clearwater a little while ago :) I also earlier bought a row P so I need to get rid of that if anyone wants it.

The Orlando (or WPB??) sale had less than great seats... I got 3 in row P which according to the seating chart is about row 28. yuck.

Gotta wait for the TM sales now...
Lisa