[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] Seattle for SF 2 for 1 ticket trade

From: chris <c-love@moontribe.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 12:21:10 -0800
Subject: [Exit 75] Seattle for SF 2 for 1 ticket trade
To: <exit75@torithoughts.org>

Hey gang... I'd like to trade my two extra Seattle tickets for one San
Francisco seat.  The seats I have are ORCH R, ROW AA, SEAT 6, and ORCH R,
ROW BB, SEAT 5.  I think these two are directly in front of one another -
perfect if you wanna go to the show with a friend but have your own private
experience during the performance.  I thought I'd be able to make it up
there but now I can't.   I'm going to try to skip the scalping game and do a
proper old school trade, though I'll try to sell em if I get desperate.

I'm looking for a SINGLE really good ticket to SF in exchange for these two.
Move me up 15 or so rows to make up for the price difference.  I know it's a
long shot, but maybe someone will be in my situation but in reverse.

THANKS!
Chris.