[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] Tori Amos in Dublin Ireland

From: Linner317@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 07:09:21 -0500
Subject: [Exit 75] Tori Amos in Dublin Ireland
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

Hello from Cork Ireland. I might have one spare tix for tori's may 30th show in dublin. I've asked someone to go with me but he's yet to respond and he's the kind of guy who might not get back to me until closer to the show. If any of you find yourself in Ireland for some reason near the end of may, drop me a line and perhaps we can work something out. the tix cost me 45 euros. that's all i ask. of course, i might sell it for 40 too. i just want what i paid for it. my email is Linner317@aol.com and if you are really serious, closer to the date i'll give you my ireland phone number. hope all are well. loving ireland, even though it's raining. hgus and pumpkins. peace linner out.

* Linda *