[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

Re: [Exit 75] meet-n-greet

From: culturediva82@netscape.net (Lorna)
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 05:18:27 -0500
Subject: Re: [Exit 75] meet-n-greet
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

"Gisela Gamboa" <ggamboa@aqueryus.com> wrote:

>what's this??.... joel will not be at the meet & greets {jaw drops}
>its the first i've heard of it.
>i was at the tower signing in LA a few weeks back and i talked to him a
>bit. i thought i remembered him saying he was touring with her.

(Note: I'm a fairly newbie who's mainly in lurkdom until I hear about the summer US tour dates. But I feel compelled to respond to this particular topic. ;-)

--Usually The Dent website announces the status of meet-and-greets prior to the beginning of Tori's tours. Yes, unfortunately, it's true her longtime bodyguard Joel will not be along for most of her shows. The Dent said he accepted a new position working for another artist, which began last week. However, he might be able to be with Tori for some of them this year, as time allows.

I would think something to the effect would be announced by now, but probably due to Tori needing a new security person(s), nothing has been  yet. It would be worth everyone's while to check out http://www.thedent.com  regularly for such news. Am sure poor Mikewhy is getting bombarded with such inquiries already.

(going back to lurkdom, for now)

Lorna

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.