[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] Fw: meet-n-greet

From: "Jennifer Parat" <c6lh12lo6@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 14:07:31 -0600
Subject: [Exit 75] Fw: meet-n-greet
To: <exit75@torithoughts.org>

 More tips.

 When you see the metal fences being put up... run there. That's where you
 want to wait. Don't point it out to others. You want to be low key and in
it
 for yourself. Usually a big group will be waiting and chatting... sharing
 stories and such. Keep your eyes on her security at all times. That's your
 best bet is to run where the fences are and snag a great front row spot. I
 get to meet and greets around 8 in the morning. Most of the time, I'm the
 first, if not then second person in line. If you get there first, bring a
 sharpie. The old school fans (non snotty) will be pa tient and allow a
 numbering system on their hands. You of course being number one. Around
 noon, other fans show up and do not care about the numbering system. Bring
 cooler, bring snacks, water if it's hot, maybe a gift and a request for
 tori. Ok, if I think of anything else, I'll write it down.

 those were some fun times

 jen