[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] Extra Seattle Tix

From: chris <c-love@moontribe.org>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 11:49:51 -0700
Subject: [Exit 75] Extra Seattle Tix
To: <exit75@torithoughts.org>

Hey everyone... I have two extra Seattle tickets.  The seats are ORCH R, ROW
AA, SEAT 6, and ORCH R, ROW BB, SEAT 5.  THEY ARE NOT SIDE BY SIDE, I think
these two are directly in front of one another - perfect if you wanna go to
the show with a friend but have your own private experience during the
performance.  Please check the seating charts and make sure this looks o.k.
for you.

I was hoping to trade these two for a single San Fran, and that would still
be awesome, but I'm trying to sell them as of now.  The price is face value
plus ticketmaster fees, for a grand total of 107 for the pair.  I will cover
shipping in the U.S. and can provide you with all the official receipt info
so you know it's legit.

Thanks so much,
Chris.