[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] Extra Detroit Ticket

From: SHOCK900@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 22:12:26 -0400
Subject: [Exit 75] Extra Detroit Ticket
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

hey there.
I have an extra ticket to the detroit show april 14th at the detroit opera house.
It's mainfloor, row g, in the left section.
if interested, please e-mail me and i will let you know the exact seat number and all that jazz. i'd just hate to see this pretty decent ticket go to waste.
thanks a bunch!
-Loni
--
~*you're only popular with anorexia so i turn myself inside out in hope someone will see, will see*~