[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] lots of good UK and European tickets FOR SALE

From: Berry Lowden <bc_lowden@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 12:26:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [Exit 75] lots of good UK and European tickets FOR SALE
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

I have a lot of UK and European tickets I need to sell
due to a cancelled trip. Face value for all. Please
contact me ASAP about them because I need to mail them
as soon as possible in order to make the shows.
PayPal is the best payment method for the same
reasons.

Dublin #1 - (one ticket) Block B, Row B, Seat 3,
ground floor (50 Euro)
Dublin #2 - (one ticket) in the tables, which are in
the closest section to the stage, but I do not have
the exact location right now.  The ticket is at will
call, but I've already contacted the venue and they
are willing to change the collection name for pickup.
(50 euro)
London #1 - (two tickets) Stalls, Row D, seats 1 and 2
London #1 - (one ticket) Stalls, row H, seat 25 (I had
gotten a pair for a friend who can't go either, hence
the multiple seats for this one show)
London #2 - (one ticket) Stalls, Row C, seat 16
(34 GBP for all London tix)
Brussels - Parterre A, Rangee 20, Siege 398 (50 Euro)
Paris - Parterre U, 237 (45 Euro)

Again, this needs to be speedy, so the first people to
contact me with a definite "YES" and get PayPal
payments through will get the tickets.  Thanks!!