[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] one Paris ticket - GREAT seat!

From: <katefindlay@goanna.net.au>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 20:43:31 +1000 (EST)
Subject: [Exit 75] one Paris ticket - GREAT seat!
To: <exit75@torithoughts.org>

Hi,

I have one Paris ticket to sell - my friend can't come :(

Anyway - it's seated in Parterre U, 77 which is about 4th or 5th row from
the stage, on the right hand side. It cost me 45euro's, so that's what i'm
selling it for. You can either meet me there the day of the show, or I can
post it from London, which will be a little bit extra (not sure how much -
a couple of euro's i'm guessing?)
For a seating plan of the venue, go
http://www.fnacspectacles.com/planSalle.do?codman=TAMOS i'm pretty sure
that will work, if not go to