[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] Glasgow Row C & Nottingham Row D - TICKETS FOR SALE

From: Berry Lowden <bc_lowden@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 18:35:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [Exit 75] Glasgow Row C & Nottingham Row D - TICKETS FOR SALE
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

Hey guys - GREAT FACE VALUE TIX FOR SALE

Nottingham - Stalls Row D, seat 20 (25 GBP)
Glasgow - Stalls Row C, seat 35 (28 GBP)
(1 single ticket for each show, not pairs)

up for grabs! I can overnight them to you if you're in
the US, or perhaps to a friend who will be at the
shows in person to exchange with you in person if you
want.

PayPal is the best due to proximity of the shows.

I'd just really love to sell these since I can't go
myself. Thanks!! Respond ASAP due to proximity of
shows!! :)
BerrY