[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

Re: [Exit 75] ticketstoday refunds for SD // Concord presale

From: Lisa071573@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 12:23:17 EDT
Subject: Re: [Exit 75] ticketstoday refunds for SD // Concord presale
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

Hey Heather -
I called the number on ticketstoday's website - 1-800-594-TIXX. At first the
manager told me she'd refund my tickets and cancel the order and didn't need a
second order number - I told her my friend had gotten closer and cheaper
seats. Later last night she e-mailed back and said she did need my friend's order
number just to verify the seating and the mishap. So, I think you can probably
only get a refund for the more expensive seats if you were able to get better
seats at a cheaper price. The $38 tickets aren't bad at all - I kept pulling
up 9th row center! Weird presale.
Lisa