[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] front row upgrade question

From: Nadine Porsche <nvporsche@yahoo.de>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 10:55:33 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: [Exit 75] front row upgrade question
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

Hi everyone!

I am new here and need help. I am going to attend
Tori's Concord show but live in Europe and want to
know if I can somehow participate in the front row
upgrade thing. The seat I ended up getting at the show
is not very good, and this is my very first Tori show,
even though I have been a fan for 7 years. In the mail
I received it said that people would get notifications
according to the ZIP codes they have entered when
signing up on the mailing list. Now I worry that
because I live in Europe, I may be excluded from the
whole competition. Does anybody have any advice? This
is important for me, so please... any help would be
really appreciated!
Thanks a lot!

Nad in Spain