[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] 2 pair of second row tickets for camden for sale

From: missy <king-missy@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 13:26:56 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Subject: [Exit 75] 2 pair of second row tickets for camden for sale
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

two pair of camden seats for sale. they are in the same row, section 100 row B seats 7 & 8 and 15 & 16. they are SECOND row! these were musice today tickets so they are not "in hand." they can be shipped overnight when i get them or we can arrange to meet at the show. i'm asking what i paid, $110 per pair. if you choose overnight shipping i'd ask that you throw in a few extra $ to cover that cost. please email me offlist if you are interested.

thanks!
missy