[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

Re: [Exit 75] Updates to Summer of Sin RED ALERT Security page!

From: katie stone <somabug311@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 12:56:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [Exit 75] Updates to Summer of Sin RED ALERT Security page!
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

Maria,

If I had a crazy ass like you beside me at a m&g I
would push you out of the way to.

I am sorry you feel like someone took a shit in your
cornflakes and decided this is how you should handle
it. I know when someone pisses me off to no end I want
to spend as much time and energy as possible wallowing
around in it. The first thing I want to do when I get
home is bake a cake and create a website showing
people how cruel and undignified I am.

You are a nutjob.

Katie

So then love walked up to like
said i know that you don't like me much
Let's go for a ride
This ocean is wrapped around that pineapple tree
and is your place in heaven
worth giving up these kisses
-Tori Amos  "Cooling"

http://mail.yahoo.com