[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

Re: [Exit 75] Updates to Summer of Sin RED ALERT Security page!

From: Maria Aguirre <toriphilemaria@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 21:14:08 -0500
Subject: Re: [Exit 75] Updates to Summer of Sin RED ALERT Security page!
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

Hi all,

Two things:
1) Ok, maybe I missed a post or something, but what in the heck is all
of this Security about page about? Where is this is aforementioned
website?

2) I often get mistaken for Maria Carullo simply because my name is
also Maria and I go to multiple shows as well. Every now and and then
I'll have someone mistake us and then say something bitchy to me
online or at a show about me doing some shitty thing at the M&G which
I never attended... so for clarification, the aforementioned "Maria"
referenced in these recent posts is in reference to Maria Carullo from
Conneticut, NOT to me, Maria Aguirre, aka - "torphilemaria" on
forums, aim, email, etc. Thanks!

Toodles,

..:: Maria Aguirre ::..
toriphilemaria@gmail.com