[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] Liquid Diamonds

From: dreamchaser016 --- <dreamchaser0016@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 13:58:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [Exit 75] Liquid Diamonds
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

Hello all!

I rather like the new intro to "Liquid Diamonds"--in
fact, scratch, that, I fucking love it! I think it's
one of the best things she's done in years, and I do
know my Tori shit. I have only been to one Tori show,
but I know almost everything about Tori,
basically--and I fucking love "Liquid Diamonds." Oh,
and I was right about last night's setlist, though I
rather prefer the radio show setlist in Portland to
the show--do I sound British to you?

I must get back to my studies at university!

http://mail.yahoo.com