[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] ISO Manchester 2 Tix, Front Center Stalls

From: "Landa Ainsworth" <landa_a@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 22:16:02 -0800
Subject: [Exit 75] ISO Manchester 2 Tix, Front Center Stalls
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

I know, I know - a total long shot. I have a feeling this will be a months long endeavor but if anyone finds themselves holding on to extras, let me know and I'll make it worth your while. I know tix can get hard to unload this side of the pond. Thanks for your consideration - I have till July to stress:)

Find what you need at prices you’ll love. Compare products and save at MSN® Shopping. http://shopping.msn.com/default/shp/?ptnrid=37,ptnrdata=24102&tcode=T001MSN20A0701