[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] tickets for November 1st in Cleveland

From: christiaan guttman <christiaan1976@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 00:04:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [Exit 75] tickets for November 1st in Cleveland
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

Hi everyone!

  Well,
  I tried to do a friend a favor and buy him a set of
tickets for the
 Cleveland show on November 1st, but he can't come
through with the money
 and I already have my own tickets.  I'm not looking
to make any extra
 money on the tickets, just get back what I paid.  If
anyone is
 interested, please email me.  I'd rather that someone
on the list gets them
 than mess with posting them on eBay.

  2 tickets, row Q (17th row), orchestra section (main
floor).  I'm
 withholding the actual seat numbers out of privacy
concerns for the
 person(s) who ends up with them.
  the total for the tix was $111.00 ($49.50ea + $6ea
handling charge)

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658