[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] Seattle tickets for sale

From: megasus <megasus@megasus.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:55:15 -0800
Subject: [Exit 75] Seattle tickets for sale
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

Hi all, I have 3 tickets for the Tori show next week, Wednesday December 5th at the Paramount. They are $55 (face + ticketmaster fees) but I'm willing to negotiate offers. This show is coming up soon and I just don't want to lose all my money. I had more friends who originally wanted to come when I bought them months ago, but wont be able to make it now. (Darn Tool had to come to town the day before!!! lol)

They are main floor, section MF1 Row BB seats 8-10. Let me know if you're interested! Thanks, hope to see you all at the show. :)

~Meg