[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

Re: [Exit 75] Pre-sale SF and LA tickets sold out?

From: "Kevin Hawkins" <kevin_hawkins@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:06:20 -0600
Subject: Re: [Exit 75] Pre-sale SF and LA tickets sold out?
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

I've been doing this kind of thing for quite some time, and
my assessment is that I have a hard time believing they were
ever truly available in the first place.  My request for SF
tickets was in no more than 30 seconds after the sale started
(yeah, I had my clock synced :) ), and it still said that it was
sold out.  That means to me either that a) their system was
whacked, or b) that they made like 100 tickets available.

Can anyone confirm successful purchase of these tickets?
I'm not too concerned.  I've never not gotten *something*
through a TicketMaster sale.  I'm not much of a TM fan, but
their online sale process is a lot less suspect than these other
people, IMO.

Kevin