[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] Re[2]: Pre-sale SF

From: astralia@charter.net
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 23:47:16 -0800
Subject: [Exit 75] Re[2]: Pre-sale SF
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

jessica wrote:

j> Oh!  You're in Eugene?

Actually, I'm near Medford, but I'd go to Eugene any day for nearly
any excuse.  It's so beautiful and mellow there - I think it's
probably the ultimate college town.  Not to mention that every time
Tori plays there, she does something amazing - the Oh Suzanna improv,
my favorite version of the CFG improv - most recently she did the
"Your prince may not be like daddy..." improv there and such
beautiful versions of Let It Be and After The Gold Rush.

j> I'm moving back up there in January.  :)

Yay!  I'm sure you'll love being back.

and Carolina wrote:

CR> Me too.  I live in Montana and Seattle is 8 hours away so I'm hoping for
CR> Spokane because Missoula again might be too much to ask.

Oy gevalt.  And I thought it was awful that I'd have to make a six
hour trip.

Oh well, I'm sure that once she's touring with the band again, we'll
get our wishes.

But I am *so* going to need to go get contacts before end of April.
In Portland last time, I was in 7th row and couldn't see Tori very
well.  Technically, she was a red-headed blur in my eyes.

Christina.

rapidly going blind.