[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

Re: [Exit 75] times like this

From: "Elaine McMurchy" <shimmer312@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:16:41 -0600
Subject: Re: [Exit 75] times like this
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

I must say that at times like this -- and times NOT like this as well, to
be honest -- I really do miss the olden days when I could show up randomly
at the Ticketmaster counter, be the only one there, ask for tickets for
Tori Amos, and hear, "Um ... who?", and then end up sitting five feet from
the piano in a dinky little venue where waitresses bring drinks right to
your table and it's completely civilized and lovely.

When I finally finish building this time machine and can go back, I promise
I will take every single one of you with me!  The machine will have enough
seats for everyone and there will be no stupid pre-sale to get onboard.

V.
No kidding. O.O Those were the days... :gets in line for the time machine:

On another note, I'm so glad I joined this mailing list- Good to see that I'm not the only person who was iffy about the sudden pre-sale announcements. I think I'll just hold out til Saturday to get my Dallas tix.

" We should think of our resources not as having been left to us by our parents, but as having been loaned to us by our children."
-African Proverb

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar – get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/