[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

Re: [Exit 75] San Francisco

From: jeff albertson <woj@smoe.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 17:00:18 -0500
Subject: Re: [Exit 75] San Francisco
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

one time at band camp, Violet said:
Well, today's public on-sale was ... something.  Not sure what, but
something.  I think the word I'm looking for is "crap."
ugh.

At least I got tickets.  Not super-great tickets, but tickets nonetheless.
Hope the rest of you did okay at your sales.
there were five of us trying to buy one ticket for a friend. two of us were never offered anything. the other three were offered seats in the upper tier on the sides. nothing particularly great. fortunately, we already had a single in the middle of the orchestra so it wasn't a complete disaster but it sure seems like the majority of the good seats were never offered for sale, siphoned off early to resellers or maybe the outlets started selling before online went live.

woj