[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] Extra Ticket for Dallas

From: <strupp@ameritradeclearing.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 13:26:24 -0600
Subject: [Exit 75] Extra Ticket for Dallas
To: <exit75@torithoughts.org>

I was a little overzealous when I went to purchase my ticket during the pre-sale.  I ended up buying 2 tickets rather than just the one I needed.  Instead of going through EBay, I thought I should give the wonderful people on this forum a chance.  The only thing I ask is that the ticket not be resold for a profit.  After the service fees and such the ticket comes to $49.85.

I don't have the ticket yet, the bottom note from the original sale explains everything.

Steven J. Trupp

4/17/2005
Tori Amos, Nokia Theatre at Grand Prairie
Seat Location: Section 102, Row F, Seat (12)
Ticket Delivery: US First Class (Confirmation)

Shipped Orders
By choosing US First Class Mail, it does NOT mean that your tickets will be shipped out immediately after you process your order. Tickets will be shipped 10 business days  (approximately 2 weeks) before the event date; however they might be shipped earlier. If you have not received your tickets within one week of the event date, please email tix@musictoday.com immediately and we will happily assist you.