[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] ticket for SF

From: Jennifer Weismiller <jenn@230volts.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 22:44:16 -0800
Subject: [Exit 75] ticket for SF
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

Hi everyone I have a single ticket for the SF show and it is a good
seat.
Loge L Row A no one in front of you and it is to the right of the stage
if you are looking at it.

I did not get this ticket through Ticketmaster, so I paid alot of dough
for it. I am willin to part with it for 100.00 I paid 180 for it.  I
hope this is at least reasonable.  Please get a hold of me.  I need to
pay back the person who lent me the money but I can suck up the 80 bucks
Jenn
--
Jennifer Weismiller <jenn@230volts.net>