[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] meet-n-greet

From: JewelMic@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:06:17 EST
Subject: [Exit 75] meet-n-greet
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

Hi folks,

This year is a great time of year for a meet and greet.  Since  I've  never
had the chance to make it, this year I am not missing it  for the  world!  I
was
just wondering if anyone had any tips to a  MNG: what time is  a good time,
where to wait, etc.  Please e-mail  me if you have any  advice.  I am going
to the
Atlanta show (4/4)  and hopefully I will see a  lot of you there!  (I will be
the one  wearing a Beatles tee. :))   Thanks and have a great day.

Peace and love,
Kim