[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

Re: [Exit 75] meet-n-greet

From: ange816@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 21:43:22 -0500
Subject: Re: [Exit 75] meet-n-greet
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

I was also wondering about the meet and greet, but I'm going to the Clearwater show, which is approaching quickly! I wrote an email to the precious things mailing list, and if I get any feedback, I'll let you know. Also, if I get lucky and get to see Tori at the meet and greet, I'll write before the Atlanta show on what I did and what time I got there!

Angela